- Ph.D. in Business Administration, Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan
- M.A. in Economics, National Taipei University, Taiwan
- B.A. in Economics, Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan
■ Fields of Interest
Econometric Software, Computer Programing
- Tsaur, Wei-Guang (2016), "Effectiveness of a Communication Model in City Branding using Events: the Case of the Taiwan Lantern Festival," International Journal of Event and Festival Management, 7(2): 137-148.
- Tsaur, Wei-Guang (2016), "An evaluation of the Balance and Variation of DEMATELs by Using Liu's Integrated Validity Index," Journal of Data Science, 14(3): 509-518.
- Tsaur, Wei-Guang (2016), "The Key Factors Influencing Internet Finances Services Satisfaction: An Empirical Study in Taiwan," American Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 6(6): 748-762.