- Ph.D. in Economics, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- M.S.S. in Economics, National Taipei University, Taiwan
- B.A. in Economics, Soochow University, Taiwan
■ Fields of Interest
Macroeconomics, Monetary Economics, Economic Development
- "News Shocks to Investment-specific Technology in Business Cycles" (with Been-Lon Chen), European Economic Review, forthcoming.
- "Optimal Long-run Money Growth Rate in a Cash-in-Advance Economy with Labor-Market Frictions" (with Been-Lon Chen, Dongpeng Liu, Xiangbo Liu), Macroeconomic Dynamics, First View, 1-30, 2022.
- "The Impact of Brexit on Taiwan's Economy and the Strategies for Firms" (with Jin-Xu Lin, Sheng-Chung Lin, Shih-Mo Lin, Chun-Tsun Chin, Kuei-Feng Chang), Chung Yuan Management Review 18(1), 23-51, 2020.
- "Durable Goods, Investment Shocks and the Comovement Problem" (with Been-Lon Chen), Journal of Money, Credit and Banking 50, 377-406, 2018.
- "The Role of Agricultural Productivity on Structural Change" (with Been-Lon Chen), Review of Development Economics 19, 971-987, 2015.
- "Capital, Credit Constraints and the Comovement between Consumer Durables and Nondurables" (with Been-Lon Chen), Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 39, 127-139, 2014.