- Ph.D. in Finance, National Taiwan University, Taiwan, 2021
- M.A. in Economics, National Taiwan University, Taiwan, 2009
- B.A. in Economics, National Chengchi University, Taiwan, 2007
■ Fields of Interest
- Chen, W. D., Yu, C. T. (2022), "The information value of interim accounting disclosures: evidence from monthly revenue reports," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 58, 245-295.
- Chen, W. D., Chen, Y., Huang, S. C. (2021), "Liquidity risk and bank performance during financial crises," Journal of Financial Stability, 56, 100906.
- Chen, W. D., Huang, S. C. (2021), "How Did Liquidity Creation Affect U.S. Banks during the Subprime Crisis? Exploring Different Aspects of Bank Liquidity Creation," Journal of Financial Studies, 29(2), 65-98
- Huang, S. C., Chen, W. D., Chen, Y. (2018), "Bank liquidity creation and CEO optimism," Journal of Financial Intermediation, 36, 101-117.