- Ph.D. in Finance, National Taiwan University, Taiwan, 2013
- Master in Finance, National Chengchi University, Taiwan, 2005
- B.A. in International Trade, National Chengchi University, Taiwan, 2003
■ Fields of Interest
- Hsu, Ching-Yu, Chia-Wei Huang, and Chih-Yen Lin(2022), "Company Name Fluency and Acquisition Target Analysis" European Financial Management, forthcoming.
- Huang, Chia-Wei, Chih-Yen Lin, Wen-Chun Lin, and Yun-Ching Tsai (2022), "Corruption Transfer and Acquisition Performance." Journal of Banking and Finance, 135, 106369.
- Chen, Sheng-Syan, Chih-Yen Lin, and Yun-Ching Tsai (2018), "New Product Strategies and Firm Performance: CEO Optimism," International Review of Economics and Finance, 55: 37-53.
- Chen, Sheng-Syan, and Chih-Yen Lin (2018), "Managerial Ability and Acquirer Returns," Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 68, 171-182.
- Chen, Sheng-Syan, Chia-Wei Huang, and Chih-Yen Lin (2017), "Observational Learning from Acquisition Outcomes of Innovation Leaders," Financial Management, 46, 487-522.
- Huang, Chia-Wei, and Chih-Yen Lin (2016), "Do Aircraft Perquisites Cause CEOs to Withhold Bad News?" North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 35, 189-202.
- Chang, Shao-Chi, Sheng-Syan Chen, Wen-Chun Lin, and Chih-Yen Lin, 2013, "Information Uncertainty, Earnings Management, and Long-Run Stock Performance Following Initial Public Offerings," Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, 40, 1126-1154.